The Editorial Team of Jurnal Parhesia Journal acknowledges that plagiarism is unacceptable and therefore establishes the following policies that state specific actions (penalties) if plagiarism is identified in an article submitted to be published in the Jurnal Parhesia Journal.
Plagiarism is an act intentionally or unintentionally in obtaining or trying to obtain credit or value for scientific work, by quoting part or all of the work and/or scientific work of other parties that are recognized as scientific works, without expressing the source appropriately and adequately.
For that, then:
Articles must be original, never published, and not in the process of waiting for publication elsewhere. Material taken verbally from other sources needs to be clearly identified so that it is different from the original text.
If plagiarism is identified, the Editor in Chief is responsible for reviewing the article and will approve the action in accordance with the level of plagiarism detected, with the following guidelines:
- Tracing a portion of a short sentence from another article without mentioning the source. Action: Authors are given warnings and requests to change the text and quote correctly.
- Tracing most of the other articles without the right quote and not mentioning the source. Action: The submitted article is rejected for publication in the Jurnal Parhesia Journal and the author can be sanctioned for not publishing in the Jurnal Parhesia Journal.
- All article writers are responsible for the content of the articles they submit because they all signed the Jurnal Parhesia Journal Publication Ethics Statement Form. If the article is classified as plagiarism, then all authors will be subject to the same action
- If the author is proven to submit the manuscript to the Jurnal Parhesia Journal by simultaneously sending it to another journal, and this overlap is found during the review process or after publication, then the action according to point 2 above is given.
- If plagiarism is found outside the rules above, the editor of the Journal of Jurnal Parhesia has the right to give sanctions according to the editor's policy.