Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
1. The copyright of this journal belongs to the Editorial Board, based on the author's consent, while the moral rights of the publication belong to the author(s).
2. The formal legal aspect of journal accessibility refers to the same Creative Common Attribution + Noncommercial + ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA), implying that publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
3. Every publication (printed/electronic) is open access for educational, research and library purposes. In addition to the objectives stated above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright infringement