Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Please make sure the format :
• the page size should be A4;
• each page should have clear margins of 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom);
• pages should not contain page numbers, running heads or footlines;
• all articles must contain an abstract;
• Full guidlines can be seen here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NMYAiC0wDe2JOW84XqeYKA-4z-yBIkmD?usp=sharing
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.